[Jayhawk-chapter] Our Hospitality room --just an additional point

Chikako Mochizuki extremepositiveness at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 5 02:03:56 UTC 2010

Hello Listers:
What a simply beautiful day today has been!
I just want to send you one additional point to my very recent note regarding our hospitality room.
Those who are volunteering to bring an item(s thank you very much!  I would like to propose that those who could volunteer to bring items let each of us bring two or three items the most.
I would like everyone to have an opportunity to contribute to our hospitality room.  I will likely need one person besides myself to be able to be stationed in the room during the time when the hospitality room is open.  Therefore, if someone would like to volunteer for that as well, I would welcome that as well.
The weather will continue to be nice throughout this weekend.  Please everyone, have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!
Sincerely,

Chikako Mochizuki