[Jayhawk-chapter] August chapter meeting minutes!!!

Chikako Mochizuki extremepositiveness at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 6 01:07:29 UTC 2010

Hello Brendy,
Thank you so very much for sending the minute of our August chapter meeting to all of us.  i, as a member of this chapter, greatly appreciate your work.
One minor point: since you have indicated the time when the meeting was called to order, you may want to include when the meeting has adjourned.  If I remember correctly, it adjourned some where around 3:57 or 3:58PM (you may want to re-check the correct time I am simply stating this off from my unreliable memory).
Once again, thank you very much for all your work.
Sincerely,

Chikako Mochizuki