[Jayhawk-chapter] Hospitality room list update

Chikako Mochizuki extremepositiveness at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 05:30:00 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone,
Below is the updated version of our hospitality room items list.  I am posting this befoe I completely forget to do so.  there are few volunteers.  We need more.  Thank you very much in advance for your contribution.
Sincerely,

chikako Mochizuki

Hospitality room Friday November 12, 2010 5:30PM-7:00PM (approx (

Light snack Items:
Cheese tray -- Donna Wood is volunteering.
Fruits = Apples -- Jim Canaday volunteering; another volunteer to bring one or two kinds of fruit is most welcome.
Cookies -- Comet and Chikako volunteering!!!  Let us hope they will not be eaten on the way!
Other small finger sweet goodies; brownies and etc – Susan Tabor volunteering.
Some bags of hard candies -- needing a volunteer.
Chips, crackers, and etc – needing one volunteer.
  Vegetable tray and dip -- needing one volunteer.

Beverage items:
Assortment of tea bags -- Susan Tabor volunteering.
Possibly hot chocolate, instant coffee -- needing a volunteer.
Pepsi products -- needing a volunteer.
Some wine -- Susie Stanzzel volunteering.

Utensils
Water steamer for hot water -- Chikako volunteering (comet has refused; what an impertinent puppy!)
Paper cups and plate (three or four bags depending on how much in one bag I am thinking of somewhere around 60 approx paper cups are good for both cold and hot drinks) -- needing one volunteers.
Possibly plastic ware such as spoons or forks (around 60 approx) -- needing a volunteer.
Paper napkin (one bag should be enough if not, two) -- needing one volunteer.