[Jayhawk-chapter] FW: Nut Prices

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 21:46:15 UTC 2010

I was thinking that since you are using order forms, they ought to be able to order what they want, but you will have to set your price on it. I don't know how that order form works. We're just having them shipped. If you orer more than 300lb shipping is free. Also, I am thinking you will want to factor into your price what you will want to pay folks for their effort to pick them up, though I don't know who is doing it. If the transport person is a chapter member, perhaps you will just pay for their gas? Curious only because we cannot do it this way. When you do orders that way, how do you set your price when the wholesale and retail price are both on there? I hope you all don't mind if I ask.

Cindy