[Jayhawk-chapter] FW: Nut Prices

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 02:15:45 UTC 2010

I suspect that is true. You can't take them out on consignment because they
have no control over how you have stored them. For our chapter, I have
ordered several types of nuts and then a praline pecan and a tropical mix. I
have created a price list, but I don't yet know how my president feels
anbout it. April hasn't said anything, so I guess it is good to go, though
we may discuss it Saturday, or I may call her just for her notion on it. I
can show you all my list if you like. Some of the more expensive ones I
didn't add as much to but rised some of the less expensive ones more so we
could make a little more money. Hope this helps.

CL