[Jayhawk-chapter] please give us your opinion about nuts sale

James H. "Jim" Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Fri Sep 10 03:51:50 UTC 2010

Hello friends,
Friday evening at 8pm the board of the jayhawk chapter will meet by
teleconference to decide whether we will sell nuts as a fundraiser,
and decide related issues.

we need to hear from you what your feelings are on this.  Susan has
distributed the pricelist and you have perhaps seen some of us
discussing this.
please let one of us know your feelings on this.
current board:
BrendyL Secretary;
RobertF Treasurer;
RobT Vice President;
JimC President.

you certainly can write us directly if you wish to communicate
privately off of this list.
thank you for being involved.  if our nuts sale will be a successful
fundraiser, we all must pitch in to get it done.
  jc