[Jayhawk-chapter] FW: Nut Prices

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 11:19:47 UTC 2010

Oh, we always sell for even amounts. I am pretty sure April will say to go
for it. Mike says he is going to send it to our E-mail list, and I haven't
heard from him, but he was pretty affirming about it. He's the state
president though, so April has to give her final say.

Yeah, those praline pecans sound like wonderful.

CL