[Jayhawk-chapter] users/e-mail addresses

James H. "Jim" Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Tue Sep 21 04:20:55 UTC 2010

it is no real secret who is subscribed to this list.  but I will not
publish it here.  anyone can read the list.
there are sixteen subscriptions, 12 regular and four digested.
two users seem to have subscriptions in both categories.

that means there are at most 14 current subscribers.

all but two I recognize.  one has been a subscriber since the first
couple weeks of this list's existence.  and one digested subscriber
is newer that I do not recognize.

remember, at least one user of this list prefers that traffic on here
be kept to a minimum.
jc