[Jayhawk-chapter] Saturday table results

Brendy Latare bjl.1746 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 26 23:13:00 UTC 2010

Hello all,
We were at the table from 8:30 to 5:30.
We sold 7 honey roasted peanuts (including 4 to Jim for re-sale), 4 butter toffee peanuts, 5 pistachios, and 1 fiesta mix, for a total take of $129.00.
We had 15 entries for the braille coin for a total of $15.00
We recieved a total of $70.00 in donations, so our grand total for the day was $214.00.
Also we gave out 7 kernel books, 13 Newsline applications, 15 mythbusters-about-braille brochures, 8 courtesy-rules-of-blindness brochures, 46 meet-the-blind brochures, 7 what-is-the-NFB brochures, 118 alphabet cards, 11 rectangular Louis Braille buttons, and Luther & Jim brailled approximately 20 names on index cards for people. whew!
We still have to pay for the nuts (our invoice total is $170.25, due Oct. 24), and the coin (one of the 10 we still owe the state affiliate for: $420.00).
Susan has the rest of the nuts to sell at Audio Reader. She distributed copies of the order forms so we can all begin taking more orders for nuts.
Susan will probably place an order on Monday, 10/4, so send your orders to her. This would be ready for pick up on Friday 10/8. If this works out, we can place an order every Monday for delivery on Friday.
Each person is responsible for delivery of the orders they collect, so plan your sales accordingly!
I think that's it, see you all soon,
Brendy