[Jayhawk-chapter] Jayhawk Chapter August 2011 Agenda

Chikako Mochizuki extremepositiveness at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 04:38:08 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,
Attached is our chapter meeting agenda for this month.  Please take a moment to have a quick look through before the meeting coming up this Saturday the 20th.
I am currently at leader Dogs for the Blind in Rochesterhill Michigan obtaining a new leader Dog who is a successor of Comet; therefore, I will be absent from this month’s meeting.  Our vice president will be presiding over the meeting.  I look forward to seeing you-all in September’s meeting.
Sincerely,

Chikako Mochizuki
NFB Kansas Jayhawk Chapter President