[Jayhawk-chapter] Jayhawk Chapter Monthly Meeting Minutes for January 2011.doc

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 25 04:02:28 UTC 2011

Greetings, fellow Federationists!

Attached you will find the minutes from our January 15th meeting. We will
hope to see all of you at our next meeting on Saturday, February 19 at 2:00
p.m. at Independence Inc. at 2001 Haskell Avenue in the conference room on
the first floor.

As secretary, I would like to once again express my gratitude to Brendy
Latare for so generously offering to take minutes for me during my absence
for a prior commitment on February 19th.

Please let me know if any changes are needed. Thank you!

Best Regards,

Susan Tabor,

Secretary

File attached.