[Jayhawk-chapter] Demonstration for Workforce Investment Act Section 5 11 info

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 23 03:49:43 UTC 2011

Rob and I are unable to attend next week due to work schedules. We send our
best wishes for a successful demonstration and will surely be there in
spirit. Independence Inc., the independent living center where we have our
meetings, is circulating petitions for us and are supportive of the cause.

Susan