[Jayhawk-chapter] Fw: [Home-on-the-range] Blind Kansans to picketSen. Roberts Wichita office

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 20:14:57 UTC 2011

Today we in Des Moines held our informational protest outside the Federal Building, since Sen. Harkin is our precious senator. LOL. Quite a number of us turned out, including some folks from other chapters in the state. We had a good time, got some press coverage from two TV stations. I don't yet know about the paper. It was hot though, and it wasn't for people who did not tolerate heat well. It was sure borderline for me.

Cindy