[Jayhawk-chapter] Regarding upcoming board meeting

Chikako Mochizuki extremepositiveness at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 26 17:33:56 UTC 2011

Hello Every one:
I hope you-all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I am writing a quick note regarding upcoming board meeting on Saturday Dec. 3rd starting (so I believe) at noon.  The meeting will be held at Independence INC and this is an open meeting to all NFB current and prospective members.  Those of you non-board members yet interested in attending the board meeting please let me know directory via e-mail.  Our state president is ordering box lunch for all attendees.  Please let me know by this coming Monday the 28th.  Susan and Rob, I am assuming that you-two are attending; if otherwise please let me know.  Thank you very much.

Chikako Mochizuki