[Jayhawk-chapter] (no subject)

Chikako Mochizuki extremepositiveness at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 2 19:51:25 UTC 2011

        Hello Everyone,
I am writing to inform you of the date for our chapter to receive a proclamation from the city of Lawrence is coming up on Tuesday, October 4, 2011.  the city council meeting starts at 6:30PM.  If I recall collectly our chapter usually receive our proclamation soon after the meeting begins.  I know each of us-all are quite busy and we have schedule of our own.  As part of our Meet the Blind Month activity, I would love to see everyone there!
Thanks,

Chikako Mochizuki