[Jayhawk-chapter] Just a reminder: No October chapter meeting

Chikako Mochizuki extremepositiveness at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 15 06:49:41 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,
This probably may not be necessary, but just in case I would like to send you-all a reminder note that we will not hold our October chapter meeting.  I very much look forward to seeing you in our November chapter meeting.  Those of you who will be attending the state convention in Wichita, KS see you-all next weekend.  Have a wonderful weekend aand enjoy the wonderful weather this weekend!
Sincerely,

Chikako Mochizuki