[Jayhawk-chapter] Stuff

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 20 03:12:34 UTC 2011

Hi, everyone!

Today over my lunch hour I typed up this nice list with all of our Farmstead
prices on it so you could each have it. Well, it didn't arrive at my email
box here at home, so I'll need to send it tomorrow evening. I thought we
should each have copies of the list. I'll try to get a couple of Braille
copies done too.

Also, I thought it would be great if we sat together as a chapter at the
banquet on Saturday evening. It would be a good opportunity for each of us
to get to know Rachel Magario, our scholarship winner from KU, better and
she could get to know us as well. And it would be some good social time for
us, which we don't always get.

I'm bringin' stuff for sellin'!Nuts and treats, anyone? And yes, friends,
there will be some chocolate available for purchase. See you in Wichita!

Cheers!

Susan