[Jayhawk-chapter] Asking for ideas for our August social.

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 4 02:33:21 UTC 2012

Hi, everyone:

I’m for going out to dinner after the meeting also.  Either of the places mentioned would be fine with me.  The Oriental Bistro is quieter; if we go there, bring a sweater.  It’s cold in there!

Cheers!

Susan

P.S.:  I also mentioned to Chikako that there is a coffee roastery here in town that packages coffee for local distribution; Checkers and HyVee carry it and I can’t remember who else.  I think it would be fun sometime to go on a tour of the roaster and maybe talk with them about selling their coffees as a fundraiser.  They have a really fine product.