[Jayhawk-chapter] our Dinner this Friday

Brendy Latare 6brendy at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 14 02:45:56 UTC 2012

Hello all,
Tonight my sister in Warrensburg called to remind me that tomorrow night is her
master's graduation, and I had planned to drive my mom over.
Oy. It looks like I have lost track of my calendar once again.
So I am sorry to say I will not be able to meet you all at India Palace. Please
everyone enjoy the delicious food and fine company, and I will look forward to
seeing you at our next chapter meeting in 2013!
Happy holidays to all,
Brendy
PS:  Bob and Luther still plan to come