[Jayhawk-chapter] Chapter Holiday Party and January Meeting Change

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 17 05:40:50 UTC 2012

Hello Jayhawk Federationists,

I wish to extend a big thanks to all who attended our chapter holiday party
at India Palace, where the food was delicious and the company was very
enjoyable, and I hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as I did. As to
the few members unable to participate, rest assured you were missed and I
hope yu had a pleasant day and evening all the same. Social events such as
these help to strengthen relationships among our members and help to move us
forward as we look to a new and better 2013 in ffederationism.

Speaking of the upcoming new year, we held a brief business meeting and
decided by group consensus to move the January 2013 chapter meeting to
Saturday, January 12 at Independence, Inc., from 2:00pm to 4:00pm. This one
time change is necessary due to the large conference room being unavailable
to us on the 19th, which would be our usual meeting date. Please note this
change is for January only. From February onward I expect to meet on the
third Saturday of the month at the same time and location. A happy holiday
season to all.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor Jayhawk Chapter President NFB of KS