[Jayhawk-chapter] January Minutes

Sidney shroedel at sunflower.com
Fri Feb 17 05:10:28 UTC 2012

Dear Cheryl,

You are a great secretary and reporter of minutes..thanks so much for your
efforts.  I apologize for being so slow to respond.

I can imagine  that the past few weeks must have been sad and difficult.  I
wish you happy remembrances of your stepmother, blessings, and peace.

Hope to see you and Ron Saturday..

Sidney

  _____