[Jayhawk-chapter] Regarding our fund raising project, selling the Worlds Finest Chocolate bars.

Cheryl Miller cheributton at live.com
Tue Jun 19 02:14:58 UTC 2012

Chikako,
I missed getting to visit with you for a few minutes on Saturday. We will
have a lot of time to visit on the way to Dallas though. I am so looking
forward to that and so glad that you got things worked out to where you can
come.

You asked for input on the selling price of the candy bars. I am thinking
that it would simplify things to continue selling them for a dollar. It
would limit the need for making change which is worth something. In
addition, charging a dollar sounds so much better to people than pricing it
more than a dollar. I think more people will purchase them at a dollar a bar
than they would if we priced them higher. Therefore, we would make more in
the long run and have an easier time selling them. These are just my
thoughts for whatever they are worth.

Have a great week.
Cheryl