[Jayhawk-chapter] FW: NFB candy bars

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 19 03:50:14 UTC 2012

Hello NFB Jayhawkers.

In view of the $1 price listed on the display boxes I am counseling us to
abide by the listed price. This will reduce our profitability from 50
percent to 40 percent, so I think it would behoove us to do a serious
evaluation as to whether we want to continue with this particular project
when our current inventory is nearing the end. Other thoughts?

Best regards,

Rob