[Jayhawk-chapter] FW: Hospitality room Friday November 9, 2012 revised.

athenaljohnson athenaljohnson at att.net
Fri Nov 2 00:05:16 UTC 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: Chikako Mochizuki [mailto:extremepositiveness at yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 7:30 PM
To: Athena Johnson; Athena Johnson
Subject: Hospitality room Friday November 9, 2012 revised.

Hello Everyone,
We are approaching to end of this mont.  I cannot believe that the month of
October is almost at its end.  Before we know it it would be the day of our
state convention.  I know for certain that we would have much fun at the
Holiday Inn Convention Center here in Lawrence.  Our Jayhawk Chapter is very
excited to have you, our fellow federationists from state of Kansas and
other states once again here in Lawrence.
We have a few items still needing volunteers.  Salty snacks like potato
chips, snack mix, and etcetera and some fruits like apples, berries, and
oranges.  If you anyone could volunteer for either of these items we,
Hospitality Room Committee members, would greatly appreciate it.  Thank you
very much in advance for your kind support for our Hospitality Room.  To
those who have already offered to volunteer to bring snacks and drinks,
thank you so very much for volunteering.  Let us make the Hospitality Room a
warm, friendly, and fun place to be on Friday, Nov. 9 from 5:00-7:00PM! :)
Sincerely,

Athena Johnson,
Chikako Mochizuki