[Jayhawk-chapter] Questions re. 3 Upcoming NFB Events

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 12:28:40 UTC 2012

Rob, isn't that Seattle thing on December 12, 2012?

I am amazed that you have not scheduled a location for your Christmas party. We wouldn't be able to get one if we hadn't done it already. I can't wait to hear where it will be though. I wanna come, but after missing the bus back here, I'm not going to be in Lawrence any time soon.

CL