[Jayhawk-chapter] Questions re. 3 Upcoming NFB Events

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 19 22:12:46 UTC 2012

Hi Cheryl.

Don't worry, these things happen and I have been known to space things out
from time to time myself. I assume you will be in touch with Brendy to get
her meeting notes. Let me know if there is any way I can help in getting
November minutes produced. If I don't hear anything I will assume you have
things under control.

Thanks for your prompt responses. It shows what a lively and robust
organization NFB really is. Thanks for being an efficient secretary and for
being so easy to work with. Give Ron my best and I hope to see you at the
Christmas party.

Warmest regards,

Rob