[Jayhawk-chapter] November 17 minutes

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 20 06:19:12 UTC 2012

HI, Brendy.

Excellent job on the chapter meeting notes. I have just one technical
correction to offer. The fair wages bill I referenced in the Washington
Seminar discussion is House Bill 3086 not 3068. With that change I think
these notes are good to go unless anyone spots any discrepancies. I likewise
wish you and your family a blessed thanksgiving holiday weekend.

Warmest regards,

Rob