[Jayhawk-chapter] September Chapter Meeting

Brendy Latare bjl.1746 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 13 04:36:15 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,
I know you will all think we have deserted NFB and fallen off the edge of the world.........but I am so sorry to say we will not be able to come to September's meeting this Saturday.   :(

Bob will be driving his mom from Colorado, to move back to Lawrence; I will be at a KSSB weekend with Luther, and then bringing my sister from the airport to my mom's place in Lee's Summit.

I know we have important business this month especially; we will have to participate by email. I apologize for missing 2 meetings in a row, and for giving so little notice. We have been a little crazy.

Promise to see you in October!!!
Brendy