[Jayhawk-chapter] Hospitality Room Item List Sheet

Chikako Mochizuki extremepositiveness at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 02:48:47 UTC 2012

I think adding rice crispy treats to the sheet is a good idea.  Extra packs to someone named Chikako, any one?  __Just kidding.  I don't know whether the hotel would provide fruit juice.  If they don't it may be a good idea to add them on the sheet.  Atthe time these fruit juice could be quite costly for so many convention attendees I think.

Chikako
Sent from my iPhone