[Jayhawk-chapter] Greetings and apology.

Chikako Mochizuki extremepositiveness at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 12 04:53:04 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone,
I am sure you-all are having productive days. This coming Saturday I am attending a workshop held at the University of Kansas from 10:00AM-5:00PM. This means that I will be missing our chapter meeting. Furthermore, I will be missing listening to Luther's iPhone presentation. My sincere apology to you-all fellow members including Mr. President and Luther. I am certain that you-all will have a very productive chapter meeting.
Sincerely,

Chikako Mochizuki