[Jayhawk-chapter] More Info on Tina Bruce Employment Discrimination Court Trial

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 26 03:05:48 UTC 2013

Good evening all,

I spoke with Donna today. First, the state affiliate will help to pay for a
driver at the rate of 43 cents per mile, whether we hire a driver or if one
takes a bus to Topeka. The trial is expected to run most of the week, but
there will be no reimbursement for overnight lodging in Topeka. To that end,
I have contacted and been refused by a potential driver, so I am still
looking for a driver. So far 3 individuals including myself have expressed
interst in attending.

Secondly, Donna said she would especially like NFB Kansas to show a visible
presence on Monday and Wednesday; Monday being the opening of the trial and
Wednesday being the day Donna is scheduled to testify as an expert witness.

Please be sure to let me know by tomorrow if you would like to attend with
transportation via carpool by tomorrow night at the latest so I can be sure
to have enough room for those who want to attend.

Best regards,

Rob