[Jayhawk-chapter] More Info on Tina Bruce Employment Discrimination Court Trial

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 26 03:54:53 UTC 2013

Hi, Brendy:

I’ll let Rob know that you can drive Monday and Wednesday.  I’m sure he’ll be relieved.So far, I thi

Nk

>From our chapter it will be you, Chikako and Rob going.  I wish I could but I need to work; I have knee surgery again in November.A

Far as publicity is concerned, the Wichita Eagle has given this case some good press.  There is a good rpepoter with the Topeakka Citol-Journal whose name I’m going to give Rob, Tom and Donna. His name is Andy Marseau or Marso.  He himself has a very interesting history.  He got meningitis while a journalism student and had to do a lot of rehab afterwards.  He was a shining star in the school of journalism.  He started at a small-town newspaper as a sports reporter (like many beginners do) and worked really hard to be able to work out accommodations for himself; his hands were majorly affected by the fallout from the meningitis.  Anyway, he is a really excellent reporter. And I’l pass the word along.  Thanks!  I’ll ask Rob to contact you.  Hope you’re having a great summer.

Cheers!

Susan