[Jayhawk-chapter] More Info on Tina Bruce Employment Discrimination Court Trial

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 26 03:55:50 UTC 2013

Lucky you!  (smile!)

Susan

From: Jayhawk-chapter [mailto:jayhawk-chapter-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Chikako Mochizuki
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2013 10:29 PM
To: Jayhawk Chapter list, Lawrence, Kansas
Subject: Re: [Jayhawk-chapter] More Info on Tina Bruce Employment Discrimination Court Trial

Hello Rob,

I'll be able to attend both Monday and Wednesday.

Chikako

On Jul 25, 2013, at 10:05 PM, "Rob Tabor" <rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Good evening all,

I spoke with Donna today. First, the state affiliate will help to pay for a driver at the rate of 43 cents per mile, whether we hire a driver or if one takes a bus to Topeka. The trial is expected to run most of the week, but there will be no reimbursement for overnight lodging in Topeka. To that end, I have contacted and been refused by a potential driver, so I am still looking for a driver. So far 3 individuals including myself have expressed interst in attending.

Secondly, Donna said she would especially like NFB Kansas to show a visible presence on Monday and Wednesday; Monday being the opening of the trial and Wednesday being the day Donna is scheduled to testify as an expert witness.

Please be sure to let me know by tomorrow if you would like to attend with transportation via carpool by tomorrow night at the latest so I can be sure to have enough room for those who want to attend.

Best regards,

Rob

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Jayhawk-chapter:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/jayhawk-chapter_nfbnet.org/extremepositiveness%40yahoo.com