[Jayhawk-chapter] May Meeting Agenda And Reminder

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 15 04:07:15 UTC 2013

Greetings fellow Jayhawk Federationists,

Spring has finally come to the land of Ahs and long overdue. The time is
upon us to hold our May chapter meeting atIndependence, Inc. Among other
things, we will be planning our summer social event and talking about
whether we want to give us all a summer break. In any event, please review
the attached agenda and let me know if there is anything you would like me
to addd. I'll see yo u all on Saturday at or before 1:00, and have a good
week.

Best regards,

Rob