[Jayhawk-chapter] May Meeting Agenda And Reminder

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 16 16:11:25 UTC 2013

No problem. Have a good time with your family and I hope you enjoy the
graduation pomphen circumstances. Since you wont be there, I would like your
thoughts on whether you are still interested in participating in the cookout
we had tentatively planned for June 8 at Centennial Park. If so, what time
would you like to see things get under way? Should we have it be  sgtraight
up pot lluck or should we ask for volunteers to bring specific items? Last
but not least, do you have any thoughts as to what if anything should be
provided by the chapter such as meat, buns, and basic condiments, for
example, and how much do you think would be appropriate to contribute from
chapter treasury?

My second question, (with not so many parts) is what do you think about
possibly taking a summer break since few if anyone is attending national
convention this year? My thought here is that since we are having the
collaborative strategies seminar on June 11 and the social on the 8th, we
could skip July altogether and return either with a meeting or possibly
another cookout in August. Thanks for all your contributions to the NFB and
take care.

Warmest regards,

Rob