[Jayhawk-chapter] Fwd: Chapter June Cookout

Chikako Mochizuki extremepositiveness at yahoo.com
Wed May 29 02:36:06 UTC 2013

Sidney,
Did I tell you I will be attending? I think I will bring either potato salad, or cookies, or chips or two of the mentioned above.
Can I be so impertinent and request Lemon Square Bars ? Your Lemon Bars are very delicious. Mine don't turn out as delicious as yours --don't ask me why. I have no clue why.
See you on the eighth.

Chikako
Sent from my iPhone