[Jayhawk-chapter] Agenda For April Chapter Meeting

Timothy Hornik timothy.hornik at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 22:14:20 UTC 2014

Greetings Rob and everyone else on the list,

Series of bad news for you. I will be unable to attend the meeting tomorrow. Have several activities related to Easter and my daughter.

As for the 5k, have not heard back from any of various organizations to see their interest in co-facilitating. To add to this, I have not had much time lately to devote to it either. I have spent much time as of late trying to pull together the academic plan related to my PhD, contacting student success resources at KU Med Center, figuring out O&M items in around the Med Center, resolving transportation barriers for living in Lawrence and attending classes both at the Med Center and Lawrence, coming up with a transition plan for setting down as President for my Kansas affiliate of the BVA, starting to read the prerequisite books for the PhD, and many other items.

Currently, I just lack any additional time to help out the Lawrence NFB chapter, so don’t feel bad as this is not the only entity I must step down from.

Thank you for supporting Visually Impaired Veterans,
Timothy Hornik, LMSW
Concerned Veterans Advocate
Phone: (785) 330-3503
Email: timothy.hornik at gmail.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/timothy-hornik-lmsw/41/78b/304

Learn More about Visually Impaired Veterans at:
www.BlindNotAlone.com