[Jayhawk-chapter] Holiday party at Marisco's on 12/5

Sidney Roedel shroedel at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 04:22:06 UTC 2014

Hi, Folks.  Some of you may be in slumberland at home or at the Holidome by now, after an afternoon of meetings, followed by snacks in the hospitality room and/or dinner and another meeting.  Maybe tomorrow will be a sunny day with productive meetings and inspiring speakers and good meals.

Meanwhile, you can be preparing yourselves for our holiday party, with white elephant gift exchange.  The good news is that Marisco's can get 16 of us in the room (by leaving the door open).  We will need to let them know if there will be fewer of us so that they will have only kmthe requisite number of staff on hand and the needed place settings.  6:00pm Friday, 12/5.

I will find out what is the latest we can inform them if we will have fewer than 16 diners.

See you all tomorrow at the Holidome.

Sidney

Sent from my iPad