[Jayhawk-chapter] December 5th Holiday party at Marisco's

Sidney Roedel shroedel at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 05:08:02 UTC 2014

Dear Jayhawk NFB chapter members,

We are scheduled to meet at Marisco's for our holiday party at 6:00pm on Friday, 12/5.  As instructed by you, we have reserved the private room, located just to the right of the reception desk inside the front door, for a party of 16.

Sixteen is the absolute maximum number they can seat in the room.  Whatever our number, I will need to confirm our reservation by noon on Thursday, 12/4.  So, PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR PLANS -- YES OR NO -- BY 12/4, NOON.  MY PHONE NUMBER IS 785-842-8014.  Email responses are fine, too, of course...just reply to this email.

HERE IS THE LIST OF PEOPLE WHO SAID THEY PLANNED TO ATTEND (when we discussed this at our 11/15 teleconference meeting):

1 Athena
2,3,4 Brendy, Bob, and Luther
5,6 Cheryl and Ron
7 Chikako
8 Jackie***
9, 10 Renee and Charles
11, 12 Sidney and Harlan
13, 14 Susan and Rob

Well guess what?  I had listed two people twice in my meeting notes,  thus the number 16, rather than the correct number of 14.  Would anyone like to invite a friend or two?  Just let me know. ( ***I know someone knows how to contact Jackie, since she won't be on our Jayhawk list...thanks.)

Finally, a friendly reminder:  If you like, bring a wrapped "white elephant" gift for our gift exchange.  Green, red, blue, even grey elephant gifts are equally acceptable.

Our party last year was delightful.  Good company, good food, noisy talk and laughter.  I can't imagine anything less for this year!!

Marisco's address:  4821 West 6th St, at the SE corner of Waukarusa & 6th streets', phone number is 785-312-9057.

SEE YOU THERE!!!

Sidney

Sent from my iPad