[Jayhawk-chapter] Holiday dinner on Friday, 12/5 and MTBT on Saturday11/11

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 4 13:34:27 UTC 2014

Good morning all,

First I congratulate Sidney on an excellent  piece of work both in
scheduling the chapter December social event and in organizing workers for
the MTB table. Thanks also to Susan for clarifying the date on the MTB
event. I too am crossing all appendages for pleasant and cooperative weather
conditions, especially since I will be sitting at a keyboard stand for 2
hours. <lol>

Chikako, it will be wonderful to see you again and perhaps to catch up with
you on your adventures in Duluth. I look forward to seeing as many of you as
can attend the Tuesday night city commission meeting to show a strong
visible presence while our MTBM proclamation is presented and signed by
Mayor Amyx. I'm also looking forward to seeing everyone a week from today at
US Bank.

Best regards,
Rob