[Jayhawk-chapter] Holiday dinner on Friday, 12/5 and MTBT on Saturday11/11

Sidney Roedel shroedel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 03:20:57 UTC 2014

Chikako, thanks so much for your willingness to be at MTBT from 1:00 to 4:00.  Susan can be there from 1:00 to 3:00, so the two of you and Bob, and whoever else might volunteer to come then, our coverage is coming together.  Harlan and I wii plan to be there from 11:00 to 1:00 -- so we'll be able to catch you between shifts.  And Bob, Brendy, and Luther will be there from 9:00 to 11:00.  It will be so good to see you!  Sidney

Sent from my iPad