[Jayhawk-chapter] Announcement and Agenda for September Meeting

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 19 04:38:06 UTC 2014

Hello Jayhawk Federationists,

The time has come 'round again for our monthly chapter meeting at the usual
time and place. Remember we are back to the regular 1:pm to 3pm time slot.
Please let me know if you want anything added to the agenda which appears
below and in the attached MS Word file.

I look forward to seeing you all on Saturday at 1:00 at Independence Inc.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor | Jayhawk Chapter President NFB of Kansas

NFB of KANSAS JAYHAWK CHAPTER

MEETING AGENDA FOR September 20, 2014

Time:          1:00pm - 3:00pm

Location:    Independence, Inc., 2001 Haskell Avenue, Lawrence, KS

1.     Call to order, welcome and introductions (when guests are present)

2.     Review/modification of meeting agenda

3.     presidential Release No. 431 by Dr. Mark Riccobono, NFB National
President

4.     Chapter president's report

5.     Chapter vice president's report

6.     Action on August 2014 minutes

7.     Chapter treasurer's report

8.     Meet The Blind Month activities planning (i/d/a)

(a)  Mayoral MTB and White Cane Safety Day proclamation l- 10/7, 6:35pm,
City Hall

(b) MTB informational table at US Bank, Ninth & Massachusetts Street, 10/11
8:30 am - 4:00pm

(c)  Other MTB activities

9.     Continued planning/organizing for 2014 state convention i/d/a

(a)  Staffing of registration desk

(b) Supplies for hospitality room/suite

(c)  Exhibitors/vendors

(d) Ideas for fundraisers at State convention i/d/a

(e)  Update on planning for pre-convention activity

(f)   Mayor's Saturday morning welcome

(g)  Post banquet entertainment

10. Planning for December holiday social i/d/a

11. Other old business

12. Other new Business

Adjournment

Next meeting 10/18/2014