[Jayhawk-chapter] April Regular Meeting Reminder and Agenda

Sidney Roedel shroedel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 15:11:00 UTC 2015

Hi, Rob.  I plan to attend since, fortunately, I don't have to worry about it's being that or any other time of the month!   Also, I want to apologize for not letting you know that I would be unable to attend the City Commission meeting last Tuesday.  I'll look forward to hearing you report.

See you tomorrow.

Sidney.

Sent from my iPad