[Jayhawk-chapter] January Meeting Agenda and Reminder

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 16 22:14:36 UTC 2015

Hello Jayhawk Federationists,

Those wonderful December holidays are now in the history books and in our
memory banks, so now it's time to get back to the important and ongoing work
of the NFB. As per usual the agenda is posted below and in the attached
files field. Below are 2 special notations.

First, the November minutes are placed for action. However, I am unable to
locate them to send or resend to you, so hopefully someone has them and can
come to the rescue. If not they may have to be recreated from scratch. The
meeting was held via conference call due to a concern over inclement travel
weather for some of our nonlocal members, and it is entirely possible no
notes were taken. If this is the case, I think we can fairly easily create a
somewhat accurate representation of that meting. If this is the case, we can
simply defer action until our February meeting.

Lastly, plese take note that starting in February we will meet at the
Lawrence Public Library which as you all probably know has been recently
renovated and is quite impressive to say the least. I will explain tomorrow
the surprise chain of events that lead to this unexpected change of meeting
venue. Rest assured, there are no access fees or deposits to pay and we are
not saddled with a long term contract with Library management.

I'll see you tomorrow and hopefully we can get started on time.

Best regards,

Rob

NFB of KANSAS JAYHAWK CHAPTER

MEETING AGENDA FOR January 17, 2015

Time:          1:00pm - 3:00pm

Location:    Independence, Inc., 2001 Haskell Avenue, Lawrence, KS

1.     Call to order, welcome and introductions (when guests are present)

2.     Review/modification of meeting agenda

3.     presidential Release No. 435 by Dr. Mark Riccobono, NFB National
President

4.     Chapter president's report

5.     Chapter vice president's report

6.     Approval of November 2014 minutes

7.     Chapter treasurer's report

8.     Committee appointments

9.     Trial change of meeting location to Lawrence Public Library i/d/a

10. Knowledge Base. YouTube video on new NAGDU smartphone app

11. Other old business

12. Other new Business

Adjournment

Next meeting 2/21, 1pm - 3pm, Lawrence Public Library, 707 Vermont