[Jayhawk-chapter] Looming Deadline To Submit Your Brackets

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 18 21:12:17 UTC 2015

Dear Jayhawk Federationists,

IF you have not already submitted your brackets now is the time to do so as
the round of 64 b-ball games begin tomorrow at 11:15 a.m., CDT. Also don't
forget if you haven't already done so to send me or call in the username you
picked when you created your account on the Accessible online bracket
website. This is a must know for me to be able to track your standings and
points because we are lumped into a big pool with who knows how many other
participants Terry Thompson will have this year. All of the reports he sends
will list usernames instead of actual names.

Secondly, be sure to provide your answers to the 2 tiebreaker questions,
which a few of you have done. I would hate to have to flip a coin to award
the grand prize of that free full body massage. I had to create the
tiebreakers because they are not part of the online bracketing system.

Last but not least, if you've yet to pay your $5 contribution to the pool,
please bring your money to the chapter meeting on Saturday at the Lawrence
Public Library at 1:00pm.

I've just completed my brackets and was that ever fun! I've picked Iowa
State to go all the way as they are the hottest team in the country, so Fred
Hoiberg has his kids peaking at the right time. Now I'm ready to kick back
and let the wild ride begin!

Please do not hesitate to email or call if you need help setting up your
account or completing your brackets. Again, good luck to all.

Best regards,

Rob