[Jayhawk-chapter] NFB Jayhawk Brackets Update

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 27 16:50:41 UTC 2015

Good morning all,

The tourney is rolling again and the Sweet 16 is moving toward the Elite 8.
The updated points and standings after last night's round of games is as
follows:

Brent Crow is now in first place with 215 points with Troy Hasty in second
place with 206 points. Brendy Latare, who was in the lead after the first 2
rounds has slipped into third place with 200 points. There are four games on
tap for tonight in the south and east regions, and it appears most of us
have potential to move up or down in the standings. Again, I must caution
that my interim report is not complete as some of the user ID's are still
missing. Specific individuals who need to get me this info have been
reminded.

So enjoy this wild and crazy March Madness and continued good luck with your
brackets.

Best regards,

Rob