[Jayhawk-chapter] NCAA Great 8 Roundup

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 30 03:19:02 UTC 2015

Good evening NFB Jayhawk Bracketeers,

The tourney is now winnowed to the Final 4 and Brent Crow remains solidly in
the lead at 259 points, but there has otherwise been significant movement
within the top five after Joe. Troy Hasty moves into second place with 234,
followed by Joe Kochanski and Harlan Roedel in a tie for third with 213
points. Brendy Latare is right behind them in fourth place at 212, and fifth
place goes to Jim Secor who has 206 points to his credit and Luther Fuller
tailgating Jim at 205.

As of yet there are 7 bracketeers who have not provided me their user names,
so aswith previous tournament standings updates, this one is based on
partial information. So let a word to the wise be sufficient. If you have
more than 259 points you probably want to inform me of your user ID so I can
find you in the system. Even if you are close, remember the Final 4 games
are worth 16 points per correct pick and the championship game is worth 32.

Good luck with your brackets as March Madness 2015 continues.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor | president Jayhawk Chapter NFB of Kansas