[Jayhawk-chapter] Chapter Pot Luck Picnic

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 31 13:57:56 UTC 2015

Greetings all,

Thanks to Renee's perspicacity and diligence we have a spot to land on for our social event on June 13th. The north shelter at the L.R. "Dad" Perry Park located at Harvard and Parkside Road. We have access to the picnic shelter from 10am to 3pm.

Burgers and franks will be provided and we invite you all to bring a covered side dish, salad, or dessert. You will soon be contacted by one of our fine social event planners who will ask what you would like to bring

Best regards,
Rob tom a