[Jayhawk-chapter] Updated Chapter Membership Roster

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 11 17:37:39 UTC 2015

Hello Jayhawk Federationists,

I am attaching an Excel file containing our updated membership roster.
Please review it and advise me of any inaccuracies in your information so I
can forward it to our state president who is endeavoring to update the
Kansas affiliate membership list. If I have not heard from you by the end of
November 17 I will assume all information is accurate and will forward the
list to Tom Page.

Last and definitely not least, please take the time to express your
gratitude to an active or retired member of the service for their past and
continuing dedeication and sacrifice in keeping our nation free. If only our
government were as conscientious as our veterans and active duty service
members in this regard. but I digress.

Happy Veterans Day and best regards,

Rob