[Jayhawk-chapter] Legends closed

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 13 22:33:52 UTC 2015

Dear Jay hawk Federation colleagues,

Having dined at legends on three or four occasions, and having experience the impeccable quality of both food and service, I am sorry to have to confirm it's closure. Obviously, we are back to square one in finding a location for our December holiday social event. We will do our best to stick with the original date of December 7, but we may have to move it back a week depending on space and availability. In the meantime, please let Susan or myself know if you have any burning suggestions.

Best regards,
Rob